- IMAP on FC5: With an increasing amount of spam reaching my inbox and the need
to have my email accessible from multiple computers, I decided to setup a personal IMAP server running on Fedora Core 5.
- Hatching Brine Shrimp: Brine shrimp are an easy
way to start with live foods. Great for conditioning breeders and rearing fry,
you'll also find that even your reef tank enjoys a light weekly feeding.
- Emersed Setup: Growing aquarium plants emersed is a fun an easy way to avoid collectoritis. Some plants will only flower when grown emersed and many grow much faster. All you need is a windowsill and some plastic shoeboxes to get started.
- Mini-Fishroom: I think we finally
have enough tanks! This article shows you our 10 tank setup and gives some
pointers if you are thinking about putting some tanks on racks.
- 29 Gallon Stand and Hood:
I finally mustered up enough DIY confidence to build something
structural. The article contains detailed drawings of my
design. Being a woodworking duffer, I am very pleased with the
results and would encourage others to try this.